Saturday 25 May 2013

My excuse...

Hello, sorry for again not posting for a little while!
I have finished school for half term now so I should be posting more frequently! I start my GCSE courses on the 3rd of June so I am very very excited but nervous as well! I am hopefully going to meet new people in my year that I have literally never spoken to before, a possibility more friendships could be made!

I thought I would share some photography from my new Nikon D5100. I am really liking the 'Selective colour mode to make certain colours stand out. In pictures 2 and 3 you can see what 'Selective colour' mode does, the flower stand out because of the the  black and white background.




These are only a few but I haven't really been anyway exciting to take some good shots! Hope you like these 4 photos anyway!
Thanks, Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment