Saturday 11 May 2013

So who am I and why am I here?



Hello, my name is Stephen. I am fourteen years old. I love photography and interior design. Places such as Ikea and T Maxx are fantastic for both. I enjoy reading blogs that are about photography and interior design.

It is a funny story really because my new DSLR camera is due to arrive next week, the Nikon D5100 shall soon be welcomed to my family. I have grown up with photography from a young age, my grandfather has also been a photography fanatic and every summer it would rub off onto me when I would visit.

My interior design interest began when I moved house and had the change to choose the colour of my room and the theme etc. I am a perfectionist so I could not make my mind up about it all, this is when I researched on the internet and read many magazines searching for ideas for my own bedroom. Ever since then it has been a passion and interest of mine.

The purpose of this blog is to try and share my own ideas and opinions in both photography and interior design and a bit of random stuff thrown in.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment