Monday 13 May 2013

Who am I then?

After looking through my posts on this new blog, I realised the people who read this page do not really know who I am and what I am all about, so I thought I would share a few facts about me!

  1. My name is Stephen Tomlinson
  2. I am 14 years old
  3. I just chose my GCSE's. I am taking, Physics, Biology, Drama, German, Geography and Art. Oh yes and RS but that is compulsory at my school so I don't know if that counts.
  4. My favourite sport is tennis and I go regularly at my local club.
  5. I have a passion for Drama as well as Design and Photography. I love performing and being in shows.
  6. I don't have a clue about what I want to do with my life, I have so many ideas going through my head however my top three ideas are photographer, interior designer or actor funnily enough.
  7. I have a slight obsession with cities, especially New York.
  8. I love cheesy theatrical musicals like Hairspray, Lion King, The Sound of Music etc.
Hopefully these facts about me can give you a little more knowledge about myself. Now you know me just that little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment